- Applicants cannot submit their documents directly at the Cultural Division of the Embassy. The applicants must deposit their documents at any approved agency for legalization;
- The Culture Division will not attest/legalize any educational document without getting the genuineness verified by the Approved agency on behalf of the Cultural Division of the Embassy;
- Saudi Cultural Division will not accept for attestation / legalization, any distance / correspondence / open university / Private learning or Diploma / degree certificate;
- All Educational Documents should be authenticated by the HRD of State from where the document was issued;
- Original job Offer/Job Agreement, duly attested by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) must be submitted along with the educational documents. (The Job Officer or Job Agreement must contain a HR reference number);
- One clear photocopy of the Passport must be enclosed;
- Original mark sheets for all semesters along with the original degree/diploma must be submitted;
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Health, a confirmation letter from the Medical Attaché of the Embassy is required to be enclosed.
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Defence, a confirmation letter from the Military Attaché of the Embassy is required to be enclosed;
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Higher Education, a confirmation letter from the Cultural Attaché of the Embassy is required to be submitted;
- A signed Declaration form, as prescribed by the Cultural Division of the Embassy must be enclosed with the application. Embassy’s fees of 10 USD (subject to change) per document;
- Embassy’s fees of 10 USD (subject to change) per document;
- Original documents duly attested by the respective Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce;
- One clear photocopy of all the documents;
- One Covering Letter address to the Embassy
- Embassy’s fees per document as determined by them after checking the documents;
- Our service charge per document
- Best services at affordable & competitive prices
- Importance to your precious documents & time
- Responding to your queries right away
- Facilitating and providing services of attestation/legalization of all Documents / certificates by all diplomatic missions in India
Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia
Superb Enterprises Private Limited is a professionally managed & well established Company. In the field of Certificate Attestation / Legalization / Authentication of Personal, Educational and Commercial documents by the HRD/GAD/Home Dept. /SDM as well as by foreign Diplomatic Missions in India. We are also specialized in Arabic Language Translation & all types of Visa processing services (Visit/Tourist/Business visa etc.).
Attestation of educational documents from the Saudi Embassy is done in four stages; first by the State authorities, then by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. In the Saudi Embassy, there are two more stages. Educational documents are first attested by the Cultural Division and then by the Consular Division. Once the application is deposited in our Center, all personal documents (like birth certificate, marriage certificate, educational degrees/diplomas, work experience etc.) are immediately processed for Attestation by the Ministry of External Affairs. Thereafter, only the educational documents are deposited in the Cultural Section of the Saudi Arabian Embassy for attestation at their end.
We are an approved Agency of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi for collection, scrutiny, deposit and delivery/return of visa applications and documents for attestation.
For attestation of personal documents (non-educational), we offer a complete package for attestation/authentication by all authorities from the concerned State Department to the Saudi Embassy
As per the broad guidelines issued by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi, applicants requiring Attestation of educational documents are required to follow the principles detailed below:
In the case of attestation of commercial papers, the following documents and fees are required to be submitted: