- Original documents to be attested;
- One clear photocopy of each document;
- One clear photocopy of the passport;
- Embassy’s fees of Rs.1,500/- (subject to change) per document by means of a Bank Draft;
- Our service charges per document
- Original documents duly attested by the respective Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce;
- One clear photocopy of all the documents;
- One Covering Letter address to the Embassy
- Embassy’s fees per document as determined by them after checking the documents; and
- Our service charge per document
- Best services at affordable & competitive prices
- Importance to your precious documents & time
- Responding to your queries right away
- Facilitating and providing services of attestation/legalization of all Documents / certificates by all diplomatic missions in India
Embassy of the Republic of Philippines, New Delhi
Universal Flying Private Limited is a professionally managed & well established Company.In the field of Certificate Attestation / Legalization / Authentication of Personal, Educational and Commercial documents by the HRD/GAD/Home Dept. /SDM as well as by foreign Diplomatic Missions in India. We are also specialized in Arabic Language Translation & all types of Visa processing services (Visit/Tourist/Business visa etc.).
We have been allowed by the Embassy of the Republic of Philippines, New Delhi to act as an Agent for collection, scrutiny and deposit of visa applications and documents for attestation.
Attestation of educational and non-educational documents by the Embassy is completed in three stages. Firstly, it is required to be authenticated by the designated authority of the State from where the document was issued. Thereafter, the document is attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. At the last and final stage, the document is attested by the Embassy.
We can offer package deal for attestation of all types of documents (educational, non-educational personal and commercial) for attestation by the Philippines Embassy.
Once the application is deposited in our Center, all educational documents, duly authenticated by the State authorities, are immediately processed for Apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs. Thereafter, the certificates are deposited with the Embassy. The Embassy attests the documents only after verification of the genuineness of the certificates from the concerned university.
In respect of personal documents (like birth certificate, marriage certificate etc), the applicant has a choice. The document can be got Apostilled by the Ministry of External Affairs and done away with. No further Attestation by the Embassy of Sultanate of Oman will be required since Oman has joined the Apostille Treaty. In case, the applicant desires to have Attestation by the Oman Embassy as well, the document need to be first submitted at our collection & delivery center for General Attestation by the Ministry of External Affairs. Only after the Attestation is done by the Ministry of External Affairs, we can deposit the documents in the Oman Embassy for further Attestation at their end.
Attestation of educational and personal documents by the Malaysian High Commission requires submission of the following papers and fees:
IIn the case of attestation of commercial papers, the following documents and fees are required to be submitted: