- Original documents to be attested;
- One clear photocopy of each document;
- One clear photocopy of the passport;
- Embassy’s fees of Rs.4000/- (subject to change) per document by means of a Bank Draft;
- Our service charges per document
- Original documents duly attested by the respective Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce;
- One clear photocopy of all the documents;
- One Covering Letter address to the Embassy Embassy’s fees per document as determined by them after checking the documents; and
- Our service charge per document
- Best services at affordable & competitive prices
- Importance to your precious documents & time
- Responding to your queries right away
- Facilitating and providing services of attestation/legalization of all Documents / certificates by all diplomatic missions in India
Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt
Universal Flying Private Limited is a professionally managed & well established Company. in the field of Certificate Attestation / Legalization / Authentication of Personal, Educational and Commercial documents by the HRD/GAD/Home Dept. /SDM as well as by foreign Diplomatic Missions in India. We are also specialized in Arabic Language Translation & all types of Visa processing services (Visit/Tourist/Business visa etc.).
We are acting as an Approved Agency of the Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt, New Delhi for collection, scrutiny and deposit of visa applications and documents for attestation.
Attestation of educational and non-educational documents by the Embassy is completed in three stages. Firstly, it is required to be authenticated by the designated authority of the State from where the document was issued. Thereafter, the document is attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. At the last and final stage, the document is attested by the Embassy.
We offer package deal for Attestation of educational and personal documents by the Egyptian Embassy
Attestation of educational and personal documents by the Egypt Embassy requires submission of the following papers and fees:
In the case of attestation of commercial papers, the following documents and fees are required to be submitted: